YMail Problems!

  • Rob Igo
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 30, 2008
      Hi

      I'm having with my search not finding emails that are in my sent items or other folders and drafts is not working when you hold the shift key down when sending - giving "Type Mismatch" error.

      Anybody else having these problems?

      cheers

      Rob.

      P.s. tried clearing my cache etc.
    • Rob Igo
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 30, 2008

        it gets worse.  If I type in a name e.g. "fred" then it only finds some and not the most recent.  If I then click on "Go" button again it finds a different amount of messages within the search results, and if I click on "Go" again then another amount.

        C'mon Yahoo please sort yourselves out as this is basic stuff that we need to use your Mail as our main/premium email service (gmx.co.uk is looking more attractive with their calendar).

        Ryan you helped sort this out for me a few weeks ago - can you ge the same guys to look at this?

        cheers

        Rob.

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 1, 2008

          Hello!

          well the search seems to be fixed - thank god!

          BUT - the hold shift button when sending draft to keep a copy still doesn't work!  Yahoo please check!!