Customer care contact?

  • C. Cozad-Rudinger
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 13, 2008
      Just wondering: where is the contact info for Yahoo customer care? I
      really wanted to be able to contact them last night with this log-in
      problem, but I couldn't find a way to do that. Cindy
    • Sasafrass
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 13, 2008
        This might help.... http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/index.html

            mailto:Y-Mail-digest@yahoogroups.com