Unbelievable Yahoo customer support - I will be without email for 7 to 10 days!

  • Daniel Biener
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 11, 2008
      Yahoo decided to "help" me out and upgrade my Plus email account to a
      small business account.

      Since that change I have been unable to receive email with the sender
      getting a bounce and a 554 error.

      After 2 days of no response to my online request for help I called and
      waited an hour on the phone to talk to someone.

      The response was that my migration went wrong and she will send it to
      engineering who will look at it in 3 to 5 working days.

      Who would think Yahoo can't fix this sooner. Help desk was unable to
      escalate. Does anyone here know how I can escalate this?

      Thanks...
      --Daniel
    • Sasafrass
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 11, 2008
        Well, at least they're actually doing something.... Try to have a little patience, I'm sure you're not the only one that needs their help.

            mailto:Y-Mail-digest@yahoogroups.com