Question - Photo for Contacts?

  • coolhandlouis
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 8, 2008
      I want to be able to associate a photo of the person for each of my
      yahoo contacts. Is there any way to do this?
    • Ciprian Murariu
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 8, 2008
        I don't think it's possible as of yet. It would reuqire more and more
        resources from the Yahoo servers (unless it would link it to the YMess
        avatars database...)
        Ciprian M.

        --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "coolhandlouis" <david_louis_stein@...>