yahoo tools

  • Brad
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 8 4:33 AM
      I have yahoo tool bar which has this nifty little tool that pops up
      when you highlight and hover your mouse over a word that allows you to
      define a word without having to switch to a different page. The problem
      is that it doesn't work when I highlight a word in the preview pane of
      yahoo web mail, well I take that back, it works but the little pop up
      pops up so far off the screen that I can't find it 99.9% of the time.
      Does anyone know how to fix this?
    • Brad
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 11 9:33 AM
        Do any of you know where I should post this question?