Paragraph spaces

  • jimparsons73110
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2008
      I've griped before about spaces between paragraphs disappearing when I
      attempt to forward an email or try to create a new one with material
      taken from websites. I thought that was going to be resolved when I
      read that Yahoo! was aware of it and was working on it.

      I just received an email and all the paragraph spaces were gone. I
      didn't even have to hit forward or reply; they just came in missing.

      I checked and my Yahoo! Mail has been updated to version: 1.4.0 build:
      1096.28 08/19/2008 01:28 PM.

      But this is not progress; it's going the wrong way!

      Is the paragraph spacing problem considered fixed now or is work still
      ongoing?