Re: [Y-Mail] Re: Question: Opening MSG into new window?

  • Kenneth
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 5, 2008
      Exactly!  We're asking for a feature that used to exist in "All-new-Mail" and it was optional.  Since some users never knew it existed, it must not have been a distraction or an inconvenience to those who aren't inclined to use it.   Therefore, why not restore it for those of us who want it?

      Kenneth

      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 18, 2008
        I'm also still suffering this loss of a feature. Yes tabs are nice and I did use them when the popup window option was available. Basically whichever is best for the job. The optional popup window allowed you to reference an email(s) while composing another email. Does anyone know why it was removed? We should send a poll to ALL (LOL) yahoo mail users and see if there is interest in bringing it back.

        Zachary Fisk
        http://www.bobbarr2008.com/
        vote third party 2008
        Laws are like sausages. It's better not to see them being made. - Otto VanBismarck (1815-1898)

        Exactly!  We're asking for a feature that used to exist in "All-new-Mail" and it was optional.  Since some users never knew it existed, it must not have been a distraction or an inconvenience to those who aren't inclined to use it.   Therefore, why not restore it for those of us who want it?

        Kenneth

        Only if it is OPTIONAL, I like my tabs, Thank-you-very- much.

        --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups. com, Kenneth <postkenny-ygroups@ ...> wrote:

        > I too miss that feature and would love to see it re-implemented.
        >
        > Kenneth

      • fiction_scribe
        Message 3 of 9 , Sep 18, 2008
          I just go back and forth between the tabs, which allows me to
          reference one or more e-mails while composing one or more e-mails (of
          course this isn't in Y!M Classic).