Re: Hum....

  • jbeaul
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 6, 2005
      They did get the Mail Search feature out by Labor Day. I wonder what
      the other of the "2 or 3 announcements" are.

      Joe

      --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "Guillaume" <guillaume.belfiore@g...>
      wrote:
      > I am wondering what this means then....
      > http://tinyurl.com/c3e5o
      > I guess i'm too impatient
    • Keith
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 6, 2005
        Where did you hear that there are going to be two or three announcements?

        On 9/6/05, jbeaul <joe@...> wrote:

        > They did get the Mail Search feature out by Labor Day. I wonder what
        > the other of the "2 or 3 announcements" are.
        >
        > Joe
        >

        > --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "Guillaume" <guillaume.belfiore@g...>
        > wrote:
        > > I am wondering what this means then....
        > > http://tinyurl.com/c3e5o
        > > I guess i'm too impatient
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • jbeaul
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 6, 2005
          See the link in the post I was replying to.

          --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Keith <lazer1978@g...> wrote:
          > Where did you hear that there are going to be two or three
          announcements?

          > On 9/6/05, jbeaul <joe@b...> wrote:
          > >
          > > They did get the Mail Search feature out by Labor Day. I wonder
          what
          > > the other of the "2 or 3 announcements" are.
          > >
          > > Joe
          > >

          > > --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "Guillaume"
          <guillaume.belfiore@g...>
          > > wrote:
          > > > I am wondering what this means then....
          > > > http://tinyurl.com/c3e5o
          > > > I guess i'm too impatient
          > >

          > > Yahoo! Groups Links

        • Keith
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 6, 2005
            Sorry bout that, I usually ignore the tinyurl sites because before it seemed
            that every one I clicked on took me to a porn site and I got tired of
            clicking on them *lol*
            checking it out now though