Re: Export Yahoo Email to hard drive for backup

  • fiction_scribe
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 5, 2008
      Y! Mail Plus is the only way to do it as one download.

      The other option is to set up an e-mail account via your ISP (if you
      haven't already) to work with Outlook/Outlook Express (or the
      equivalent for your OS if it is not Windows) and then forward all the
      messages in Yahoo to that account.

      Which would you rather spend time or money?

      --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "bill_t_08012" <bill_t_08012@...> wrote:

      > I have basic, free Yahoo Mail. Is there a way to backup my emails to
      my hard drive? This is solely for backup purposes. I would like to do
      this enmasse not one email at a time.

      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 6, 2008
        Zimbra desktop synchronisation is also available to free Yahoo account holders