Re: no mail

  • Guru K
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 1 5:42 PM
      Thanks for the reply. I did not see this because yet again, I signed
      up for this group on daily digest but do not get the digests by
      email. I do get ones I signed up for maybe a year or 6 months ago.
      I have the same email address. I looked on the group folder and all
      the groups I belong to are in the same folder. None of my new groups
      are in the spam folder. Every so often an old group goes in there
      though.

      Thanks
      GB

      > Did you join with a different email address, by any chance? You
      should
      > also check your spam folder.
      >
      > Guru K wrote:
      > > I have joined something like 80 Yahoo groups over the years.
      Most I
      > > do not get emails. However, I signed up for some recently with
      the
      > > Daily Digest checked. I do not get the digest from the new
      groups but
      > > only from the old groups. I double checked and the Daily Digest
      box
      > > is checked. Does anyone know why?
      > >
      > > Thanks
      > > GB

    • fiction_scribe
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 2 2:50 PM
        And some groups are just dormant - with hardly any e-mail. I'm pretty
        sure I'm still on one that hasn't had a new message in several months,
        maybe even a year.

        --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "Guru K" <greatyoga@...> wrote:

        > Thanks for the reply. I did not see this because yet again, I signed
        > up for this group on daily digest but do not get the digests by
        > email. I do get ones I signed up for maybe a year or 6 months ago.
        > I have the same email address. I looked on the group folder and all
        > the groups I belong to are in the same folder. None of my new groups
        > are in the spam folder. Every so often an old group goes in there
        > though.
        >
        > Thanks
        > GB
        >
        > --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Sasafrass <sasafrass452@> wrote:
        > >
        > > Did you join with a different email address, by any chance? You
        > should
        > > also check your spam folder.
        > >
        > > Guru K wrote:
        > > > I have joined something like 80 Yahoo groups over the years.
        > Most I
        > > > do not get emails. However, I signed up for some recently with
        > the
        > > > Daily Digest checked. I do not get the digest from the new
        > groups but
        > > > only from the old groups. I double checked and the Daily Digest
        > box
        > > > is checked. Does anyone know why?
        > > >
        > > > Thanks
        > > > GB

      • Guru K
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 14 12:09 PM
          This is definitely not the case. This is one of the groups I am
          talking about. I am a member , signed up with daily digest, and get
          no emails. There is plenty of activity with this group. It took me
          so long to respond because I usually do not check directly to the
          group since I have to go directly to the site. There are other
          groups I belong to that also have alot of traffic but I get no
          emails. I emailed yahoo a week or so ago so evidently they have poor
          customer service. Any more suggestions.
          Thanks
          GB

          --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "fiction_scribe" <rosarium_pdx@...>