Can't add new RSS feeds for months now

  • Ciprian Murariu
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 27, 2008
      I have lost important feeds believing that they've been added to my
      YMail RSS feed list, but surprisingly, nothing got saved even if the
      form says it's done successfully.
      Is it there a limit for number of RSS feeds? I have reached the 13
      number and nthing could be added since.
      Does anyone know what's going on?

      PS: I've tried with simple feeds but also with Yahoo feeds - same
      result...
      Ciprian M.
      (308 farm)
    • jmchaur
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 28, 2008
        Check your my yahoo page (my.yahoo.com). feeds that don't add to mail
        will usually still show up on my.