Re: [Y-Mail] Re: Yahoo Mail and Cookie problem

  • Cindy Cozad-Rudinger
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 20 7:52 AM
      I have the addresses in my address book, but the auto-complete still doesn't work.

      I wish they hadn't done an update on Classic without letting me know about and allow any changes to my settings. Cindy

      Obedience is a lifestyle!
      Melanie...Flat-Coated Retriever mix &
      Reka...MJR's Eureka!!! RN...Norwegian Elkhound