Help - High CPU Usage when composing mail

  • Rob Igo
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 14, 2008
      Hi

      my PC at work goes very slow once I start composing an email in Y!Mail (Beta/New).  I've checked my task manager and explorer goes busy all the time I have the compose window open (100% cpu usage).  Whilst typing the letters appear that slowly that I have to wait whilst they catch up.

      Once I've sent the mail then after say 2 mins the CPU goes back to normal.

      Any ideas?   Anybody else had this experience?

      cheers

      Rob.

      P.s.  cleaned my reg, defrag, even defraged the page file - no idea what else it could be.