MAILER DAEMON No MX or A records

  • brennanequinewelfarefund
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 9 7:33 AM
      In using my YahooMail to send outgoing messages to email addresses I
      have sent before with no problem, I am now getting them returned to me
      with the following error message:

      Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following address.
      No MX or A records for xxxxxxxxx.org

      I know these are valid email addresses with these organizations. What
      can I do to prevent these messages bouncing back to me???????

      Thanks!