Re: Search Mail... - STILL NOT WORKING - any update?

  • bobapower
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 6, 2008
      Just tried it and it still works for me.

      --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Rob Igo <robigouk@...> wrote:

      > Hi Ryan & Guys
      >
      > OK, upgraded my browsers to IE7, cleared the cache and just tried
      using a colleagues PC and guess what - Search still doesn't work.

      > If I go into one of my folders, pick a mail from march time, open
      it, then click on the sender (provoking Search to search using
      from:"xxxxx") it doesn't find any results even though there's 15
      emails from this sender in this folder alone.

      > Defo not my end and something going on with Yahoo?

    • Ryan
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 6, 2008
        Hi Rob,

        Sorry for not seeing this sooner. Been one of those weeks. I'm
        looking into this and will try and update you soon.

        -Ryan