ERROR 999

  • babbvt
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 5, 2008
      Can' access mail account!!!

      Something to do with MS's takeover bid???
    • Sasafrass
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 5, 2008
        It works for me. It's nothing to do with M$, that deal didn't happen.

        babbvt wrote:
        Can' access mail account!!!

        Something to do with MS's takeover bid???

            mailto:Y-Mail-digest@yahoogroups.com

      • Robin Siegel
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 5, 2008
          I had some slowdowns and brief interruptions yesterday, and mildly erratic response today. Maybe there's maintenance going on. I did have to clear cache and cookies one time yesterday.

          Robin

          babbvt wrote:

          Can' access mail account!!!

          Something to do with MS's takeover bid???

          http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/Y-Mail/ join

          mailto:Y-Mail- digest@yahoogrou ps.com
          mailto:Y-Mail- fullfeatured@ yahoogroups. com

          http://docs. yahoo.com/ info/terms/

        • jmchaur
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 6, 2008
            Exactly what type of error are you seeing? Where are you signing in,
            at mail.yahoo.com or on another yahoo page.

            Have you tried the normal troubleshooting steps (clear cache &
            cookies), and made sure you can see other areas of yahoo?

            details please?

            Thanks