Re: [Y-Mail] Search Mail... - STILL NOT WORKING - any update?

  • Rob Igo
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 5, 2008
      mines not working at all!

      I can open an email, click on subject or sender and it still doesn't show in results!

      Anybody else having trouble (seems to be older emails - e.g. 6 months or older)

      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 5, 2008
        Works fine for me.

        What browser are you using?
        Have you tried clearing your cache?
        Have you tried accessing it from a different PC?

        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 6, 2008
          Hi Ryan & Guys

          OK, upgraded my browsers to IE7, cleared the cache and just tried using a colleagues PC and guess what - Search still doesn't work.

          If I go into one of my folders, pick a mail from march time, open it, then click on the sender (provoking Search to search using from:"xxxxx") it doesn't find any results even though there's 15 emails from this sender in this folder alone.

          Defo not my end and something going on with Yahoo?

          Have you tried accessing it from a different PC?

          I can open an email, click on subject or sender and it still doesn't show in results!

          Anybody else having trouble (seems to be older emails - e.g. 6 months or older)

          I can open an email, click on the sender and the search results shows zero results.

          C'mon Yahoo, sort it out.

        • bobapower
          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 6, 2008
            Just tried it and it still works for me.

            --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Rob Igo <robigouk@...> wrote:

            > Hi Ryan & Guys
            >
            > OK, upgraded my browsers to IE7, cleared the cache and just tried
            using a colleagues PC and guess what - Search still doesn't work.

            > If I go into one of my folders, pick a mail from march time, open
            it, then click on the sender (provoking Search to search using
            from:"xxxxx") it doesn't find any results even though there's 15
            emails from this sender in this folder alone.

            > Defo not my end and something going on with Yahoo?

          • Ryan
            Message 5 of 7 , Aug 6, 2008
              Hi Rob,

              Sorry for not seeing this sooner. Been one of those weeks. I'm
              looking into this and will try and update you soon.

              -Ryan