Re: [Y-Mail] Search Mail... - STILL NOT WORKING - any update?

  • Howard White
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 4, 2008
      Mine works fine.
      Howard

      ----- Original Message ----
      From: Rob Igo <robigouk@...>
      To: Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, August 4, 2008 12:12:03 PM
      Subject: [Y-Mail] Search Mail... - STILL NOT WORKING - any update?

      I can open an email, click on the sender and the search results shows zero results.

      C'mon Yahoo, sort it out.

    • Rob Igo
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 5, 2008
        mines not working at all!

        I can open an email, click on subject or sender and it still doesn't show in results!

        Anybody else having trouble (seems to be older emails - e.g. 6 months or older)

        I can open an email, click on the sender and the search results shows zero results.

        C'mon Yahoo, sort it out.

      • Ryan Lee
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 5, 2008
          Works fine for me.

          What browser are you using?
          Have you tried clearing your cache?
          Have you tried accessing it from a different PC?

          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 6, 2008
            Hi Ryan & Guys

            OK, upgraded my browsers to IE7, cleared the cache and just tried using a colleagues PC and guess what - Search still doesn't work.

            If I go into one of my folders, pick a mail from march time, open it, then click on the sender (provoking Search to search using from:"xxxxx") it doesn't find any results even though there's 15 emails from this sender in this folder alone.

            Defo not my end and something going on with Yahoo?

            Have you tried accessing it from a different PC?

            I can open an email, click on subject or sender and it still doesn't show in results!

            Anybody else having trouble (seems to be older emails - e.g. 6 months or older)

            I can open an email, click on the sender and the search results shows zero results.

            C'mon Yahoo, sort it out.

          • bobapower
            Message 5 of 7 , Aug 6, 2008
              Just tried it and it still works for me.

              --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Rob Igo <robigouk@...> wrote:

              > Hi Ryan & Guys
              >
              > OK, upgraded my browsers to IE7, cleared the cache and just tried
              using a colleagues PC and guess what - Search still doesn't work.

              > If I go into one of my folders, pick a mail from march time, open
              it, then click on the sender (provoking Search to search using
              from:"xxxxx") it doesn't find any results even though there's 15
              emails from this sender in this folder alone.

              > Defo not my end and something going on with Yahoo?

            • Ryan
              Message 6 of 7 , Aug 6, 2008
                Hi Rob,

                Sorry for not seeing this sooner. Been one of those weeks. I'm
                looking into this and will try and update you soon.

                -Ryan