Search Mail... - STILL NOT WORKING - any update?

  • Rob Igo
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 4, 2008
      I can open an email, click on the sender and the search results shows zero results.

      C'mon Yahoo, sort it out.

    • Howard White
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 4, 2008
        Mine works fine.
        Howard

        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 5, 2008
          mines not working at all!

          I can open an email, click on subject or sender and it still doesn't show in results!

          Anybody else having trouble (seems to be older emails - e.g. 6 months or older)

          I can open an email, click on the sender and the search results shows zero results.

          C'mon Yahoo, sort it out.

        • Ryan Lee
          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 5, 2008
            Works fine for me.

            What browser are you using?
            Have you tried clearing your cache?
            Have you tried accessing it from a different PC?

            Message 5 of 7 , Aug 6, 2008
              Hi Ryan & Guys

              OK, upgraded my browsers to IE7, cleared the cache and just tried using a colleagues PC and guess what - Search still doesn't work.

              If I go into one of my folders, pick a mail from march time, open it, then click on the sender (provoking Search to search using from:"xxxxx") it doesn't find any results even though there's 15 emails from this sender in this folder alone.

              Defo not my end and something going on with Yahoo?

              Have you tried accessing it from a different PC?

              I can open an email, click on subject or sender and it still doesn't show in results!

              Anybody else having trouble (seems to be older emails - e.g. 6 months or older)

              I can open an email, click on the sender and the search results shows zero results.

              C'mon Yahoo, sort it out.

            • bobapower
              Message 6 of 7 , Aug 6, 2008
                Just tried it and it still works for me.

                --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Rob Igo <robigouk@...> wrote:

                > Hi Ryan & Guys
                >
                > OK, upgraded my browsers to IE7, cleared the cache and just tried
                using a colleagues PC and guess what - Search still doesn't work.

                > If I go into one of my folders, pick a mail from march time, open
                it, then click on the sender (provoking Search to search using
                from:"xxxxx") it doesn't find any results even though there's 15
                emails from this sender in this folder alone.

                > Defo not my end and something going on with Yahoo?

              • Ryan
                Message 7 of 7 , Aug 6, 2008
                  Hi Rob,

                  Sorry for not seeing this sooner. Been one of those weeks. I'm
                  looking into this and will try and update you soon.

                  -Ryan