Search Not Working (in Y!Mail)

  • Rob Igo
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2008
      I've got an email from last year in my sent items.  I've tried searching using the email address and also tried alternatively to search using some keywords within the mail - and my Y!Mail search doesn't see it.

      Can Ryan/Yahoo update on how long before this is fixed  - I use search to locate most of my emails and I need to know if it's reliable!

      Anybody else having problems?

      Rob.