Don't Miss the YMail Workshop w/ Anti-Spam Czar Mark - 4 to 5PM PT, 7/30/08

  • Ryan
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 30, 2008
      Just wanted to remind everyone about the Workshop we will be having later today. Mark will
      be with us for a full hour to discuss your questions about spam and YMail.

      http://www.ymailblog.com/blog/2008/07/reminder-ymail-workshop-with-the-anti-
      spam-czar-tonight-at-4pm-pt/

      -Ryan
    • Ciprian Murariu
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 31, 2008
        I hate how Yahoo! Mail/Groups handle and succeed to break the posted
        links...
        I love the fact that I still can use copy/paste to rebuild them...
        Ciprian M.