Re: [Y-Mail] Re: What's with the Yahoo search bar and links in the corner of my mail Plus acc

  • Christian
    Message 1 of 18 , Jul 29 6:47 PM

      Hi,

      I completely agree with everything you say. My solution is simple: Makes things optional! Search fields, chat and other goodies may be enabled by default, but I know a little bit about software development: It's not very hard to code options like "Hide search bar" or "Disable chat". What I do not like is getting things in my e-mail interface that has nothing to do with e-mail without the option to remove them. I use Yahoo! Toolbar, and have removed my browsers bookmark bar. I do not need yet another search bar a few pixels below the one I use all the time.

      --
      Christian

      Message 2 of 18 , Jul 30 3:59 AM
        --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Christian <cdpostbox-ygroups@...>