Hum....

  • Guillaume
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 5, 2005
      I am wondering what this means then....
      http://tinyurl.com/c3e5o
      I guess i'm too impatient
    • jbeaul
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 6, 2005
        They did get the Mail Search feature out by Labor Day. I wonder what
        the other of the "2 or 3 announcements" are.

        Joe

        --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "Guillaume" <guillaume.belfiore@g...>
        wrote:
        > I am wondering what this means then....
        > http://tinyurl.com/c3e5o
        > I guess i'm too impatient
      • Keith
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 6, 2005
          Where did you hear that there are going to be two or three announcements?

          On 9/6/05, jbeaul <joe@...> wrote:

          > They did get the Mail Search feature out by Labor Day. I wonder what
          > the other of the "2 or 3 announcements" are.
          >
          > Joe
          >

          > --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "Guillaume" <guillaume.belfiore@g...>
          > wrote:
          > > I am wondering what this means then....
          > > http://tinyurl.com/c3e5o
          > > I guess i'm too impatient
          >

          > Yahoo! Groups Links

        • jbeaul
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 6, 2005
            See the link in the post I was replying to.

            --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Keith <lazer1978@g...> wrote:
            > Where did you hear that there are going to be two or three
            announcements?

            > On 9/6/05, jbeaul <joe@b...> wrote:
            > >
            > > They did get the Mail Search feature out by Labor Day. I wonder
            what
            > > the other of the "2 or 3 announcements" are.
            > >
            > > Joe
            > >

            > > --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "Guillaume"
            <guillaume.belfiore@g...>
            > > wrote:
            > > > I am wondering what this means then....
            > > > http://tinyurl.com/c3e5o
            > > > I guess i'm too impatient
            > >

            > > Yahoo! Groups Links

          • Keith
            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 6, 2005
              Sorry bout that, I usually ignore the tinyurl sites because before it seemed
              that every one I clicked on took me to a porn site and I got tired of
              clicking on them *lol*
              checking it out now though