yahoo mail as online drive (shell extension)

  • berklb
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2005
      There is a nice Gmail extension (http://www.viksoe.dk/code/gmail.htm)
      that alows use of a gmail account as a virtual drive, allowing easy
      transfer of files as attachments up to the gmail account through My
      Computer. However, Gmail does not, as of yet, have the capability of
      searching the attachments. The Yahoo beta search does search the
      attachments. Does anyone know of, or can anyone make, a shell
      extension for Yahoo Mail similiar to the Gmail program that will allow
      use of the 2 GB storage of my yahoo account as an online drive?