Re: Yahoo Mail Wish Feature

  • librarysteve57
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 20, 2008
      Some e-mail programs, like Thunderbird, have a workaround for this:
      an "auto-bcc" feature that will send a copy of every sent mail to
      whatever address you specify. You could set this auto-bcc to your
      own Yahoo address. The messages will end up in your Yahoo inbox, but
      you can easily drag them into your Sent folder in the (new) web
      version.

      Yahoo's POP is really only a good option if you use your computer's
      mail client exclusively and not switching back and forth between a
      client and webmail. If you want to use both, you really need IMAP
      instead.

      Or you could use YPOPs, which does save sent mail in the online Sent
      folder.