One more thing about moving through the inbox

  • Robin Siegel
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 20, 2008
      I would love to have retained the exact screen that used to follow the Send command when replying to an email. It gave you the choice of Deleting (and resuming, by viewing the next email) or Moving (ditto) or going back to the Inbox.

      BTW if anyone knows of a way I can select these three changes by using available options, I'm all ears!

      Robin