Is there a way to only open the NEXT email, not the previous one?

  • Robin Siegel
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 20 8:02 AM
      I've made the jump the New mail and am coping with the changes,
      knowing they're still potentially beta bugs that will be fixed. Here's
      another one:

      I have my General Mail Options set to "show the next message" after
      moving/deleting an email. It doesn't do that, exactly.

      After moving an email, it goes back to the Inbox.

      And once I've looked at all the new emails, it starts climbing back
      into the previous ones. It's very annoying, and I've even deleted a
      few by mistake, thinking "this must be a duplicate, I've seen this email."

      Is this on the list? Thanks!

      Robin Siegel
      Kicking and screaming