Re: [Y-Mail] Stationary frame on build 1042.40

  • Frankie Luo
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 8, 2008
      Same situation here!

      Have a nice day.
      Frankie Luo
      frankie.luo@...

      ----- Original Message ----
      From: Ciprian Murariu <ciprianmp@...>
      To: Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, July 8, 2008 7:05:40 PM
      Subject: [Y-Mail] Stationary frame on build 1042.40

      With the latest build 1042.40 (01.07.2008) on farm 308 we can find a
      nicely integrated Stationary frame on New/Reply composition emails.
      Well, at least for Plus owners.

      There are 2 problems I encountered so far:
      1. If I use the Liam stationery from the rigth frame, although it shows
      fine in the drafted email, the email would never be sent
      through. "Error sending message" then Try Sending Again/return to
      message buttons. (Liam: Heart Bubbles)
      2. Not all the stationary templates are availabe anymore... only the
      Featured list. All the templates should be added somehow...

      All the best!
      Ciprian M.

    • Frankie Luo
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 8, 2008