Re: [Y-Mail] haai

  • Sasafrass
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 3, 2008
      If you're referring to the new domains, just sign up for a new account & you'll have the choice to pick one. But I don't think it'll help your problems with My Yahoo. Make sure you're allowing cookies, & it should work.

      thembakazi tsewu wrote:
      plz help me out how do i go about registering on the new Y-mail because i'm having problems logging-in my yahoo.