Re: [Y-Mail] New? feature

    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 2, 2008
      and farm 510

      ----- Original Message ----
      From: Frankie Luo <frankie.luo@...>
      To: Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, 2 July, 2008 9:30:34 AM
      Subject: Re: [Y-Mail] New? feature

      It already on farm 308.

      ----- Original Message ----
      From: too_much green_tea <toomuchgreentea@ yahoo.com>
      To: Y-Mail@yahoogroups. com
      Sent: Wednesday, July 2, 2008 4:10:49 PM

      It seems to be one of the new features introduced with version: 1.3.0. Some farms already have it, but some seems to be behind. Here is a screenshot of it in action (dragging the left tab and moving it to the right):

      http://ph.groups. yahoo.com/ group/Y-Mail/ photos/view/ 80b1?b=30

      This is simply awesome!!

      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 2, 2008
        Lovely new feature. Now can they make it so that the same Email doesn't cause a new tab each time you open it?

        How about being able to limit the number of open tabs?

        Howard
        ,_._,___

        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 2, 2008
          actually, I'd like to be able to keep more than one folder open at any one time - i.e. Inbox AND Sent (and it remembering whereabouts in the folder you were when switching between the two. I suspect this would be a v. memory intensive undertakting, but thought it was worth suggesting it