Re: [Y-Mail] Slow Yahoo Mail?

  • Mary Lois
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 2, 2008
      Yes mine is slow also. We use Fire Fox 3.

      If one has AT&T they don't like mail addresses not from them.   This being so.. mail doesn't go up a lot of times.  One has to register those address with them.

      One has to go to Yahoo mail etc. or Gmail and send mail out.
      Son was saying back when Tiger Woods was on TV, that people was watching videos, and it was bogging things down.

      On Tue, 2008-07-01 at 03:23 +0000, tropstan wrote:
      Is it just me or is Yahoo Mail running slower than normal these days?
       I'm using FF3, so could that be the problem?  Classic Mail works good.

      Thanks!
      Stan

          mailto:Y-Mail-digest@yahoogroups.com