Can' t Reply To Email

  • razor edge
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2008
      Hi Rayzur here; Try this... Go to outlook express.. click on tools then on options.
      There you shold be on the "general'tab.. down at the bottom there are two tabs.
      something to the effect "this is my standard email program" click on it and the one below as well. Let us know.. it maybe of help to others if is does or doesn't solve the problem.