Re: [Y-Mail] How do i get out of My Yahoo Beta?

  • Christian
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 30, 2008
      I guess we misunderstood since this group is for Yahoo! Mail. But for My Yahoo it's a "Switch to original My Yahoo" link in the upper right corner of the page. Click that link.

      --
      Christian

      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 1, 2008

        There's a 'Switch to Original My Yahoo' link at the top right corner.

        how do i get back to My Yahoo Classic after trying and disliking the Beta.

      • Sasafrass
        Message 3 of 9 , Jul 1, 2008
          Sorry about that.... There's a link on the top right of the page to switch back to classic. Please keep in mind that this group is for Yahoo Mail, not Yahoo in general.