Slow Yahoo Mail?

  • tropstan
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 30, 2008
      Is it just me or is Yahoo Mail running slower than normal these days?
      I'm using FF3, so could that be the problem? Classic Mail works good.

      Thanks!
      Stan
    • Ryan Lee
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 30, 2008
        I too have experienced issues with FF3.
        Not just with YMail but random sites and usages in general.
        I like FF3, but the current version is still very buggy.

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 2, 2008
          Yes mine is slow also. We use Fire Fox 3.

          If one has AT&T they don't like mail addresses not from them.   This being so.. mail doesn't go up a lot of times.  One has to register those address with them.

          One has to go to Yahoo mail etc. or Gmail and send mail out.
          Son was saying back when Tiger Woods was on TV, that people was watching videos, and it was bogging things down.

              mailto:Y-Mail-digest@yahoogroups.com