Re: Search Errors?

  • Eric Myers
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 30, 2008
      I've had this same problem before, and have it again now. In the
      past, Yahoo Support folks were able to fix the problem. Today though,
      I was told that engineering is working on the issue, and that the Help
      folks couldn't help me on their own this time.

      -Eric

      --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Michael Taylor-Judd <mickymse.geo@...>
      wrote:

      > Anyone else run searches in their Mail recently and noticed that
      some messages are not turning up?

      > For example, I ran a search yesterday by a sender's name and then by
      his e-mail address, knowing I had the e-mail in my Inbox but not being
      able to locate it (I'm quite behind right now). It did not turn up in
      either search even though I was sure it was there. Sure enough, I just
      found it as I was scanning my Inbox looking for another e-mail.

      > In another example, I ran a search for a word I knew was in the
      subject line of at least one e-mail from a sender, and turned up
      nothing from that sender. Once again, I later found it while scanning
      the Inbox.