How do i get out of My Yahoo Beta?

  • Howard White
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 29, 2008
      how do i get back to My Yahoo Classic after trying and disliking the Beta.

    • Brent
      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 30, 2008
        Click on the link just to the right of the Yahoo logo that says  "Mail Classic".

        On Sun, Jun 29, 2008 at 10:21 PM, Howard White <hwhite@...> wrote:
        how do i get back to My Yahoo Classic after trying and disliking the Beta.

      • Christian
        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 30, 2008
          Hi,

          To the right of the big Yahoo! Mail logo on the top left there are links to "Sign Out", "My Account", and yes the one you need "Mail Classic". Click it and you're taken back in time :)

          And just to be accurate: It's now simply the new Yahoo! Mail, not a beta.

          --
          Christian

          how do i get back to My Yahoo Classic after trying and disliking the Beta.

        • fiction_scribe
          Message 4 of 9 , Jun 30, 2008
            Look for the "Mail Classic" link just above your Inbox tab in _The
            Yahoo! Mail format formerly known as Beta_.

            --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Howard White <hwhite@...> wrote:

            > how do i get back to My Yahoo Classic after trying and disliking the
            Beta.

          • Sasafrass
            Message 5 of 9 , Jun 30, 2008
              There's link right above the inbox tab. Oh, & it's not "beta" anymore ;)

              Message 6 of 9 , Jun 30, 2008
                I wrote about My Yahoo not yahoo mail.
                Howard

                Message 7 of 9 , Jun 30, 2008
                  I guess we misunderstood since this group is for Yahoo! Mail. But for My Yahoo it's a "Switch to original My Yahoo" link in the upper right corner of the page. Click that link.

                  --
                  Christian

                  how do i get back to My Yahoo Classic after trying and disliking the Beta.

                • Les d'souza
                  Message 8 of 9 , Jul 1, 2008

                    There's a 'Switch to Original My Yahoo' link at the top right corner.

                    Message 9 of 9 , Jul 1, 2008
                      Sorry about that.... There's a link on the top right of the page to switch back to classic. Please keep in mind that this group is for Yahoo Mail, not Yahoo in general.