Can' t Reply To Email

  • niteflite73
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 29, 2008
      This may have been covered and I apologize if it has but since I
      upgraded to Firefox 3 I cannot reply to a emails sent to me, all that
      happened is that I get the loading message in the right hand corner of
      the email screen, I knew there were some issues with yahoo mail and
      FF3 awhile back which is why I waited for FF3 to come out of beta
      before I ungraded from FF2, I also have trouble using my hotmail
      account as well, it will only load on the classic version for some
      reason which is no big deal as I use that vary rarely. If anyone have
      any advice on the Yahoo issue or is having the some problems please
      let me know.

      Thanks
    • razor edge
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1, 2008
        Hi Rayzur here; Try this... Go to outlook express.. click on tools then on options.
        There you shold be on the "general'tab.. down at the bottom there are two tabs.
        something to the effect "this is my standard email program" click on it and the one below as well. Let us know.. it maybe of help to others if is does or doesn't solve the problem.