Re: unable to log in to an old email account

  • marylois1
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 26, 2008
      I don't know if you can do this or not, but my son has an area on his
      computer he can go to and see the log in name, place, and pw. He has
      rescued me many times when I had the same problem, or it was a seldom
      used account and I forgot the pw and log in.

      Come to find out somehow the pw was changed and not by us sometimes.

      ,,