Re: [Y-Mail] Yahoo & Microsoft Talking Again

  • Sasafrass
    Message 1 of 18 , Jun 25, 2008
      I agree, let's leave the name calling at the door.... We all have a right to our opinions & beliefs, but a comment like that is unecessary. I shouldn't have approved that message, but I wanted to respond. Any such posts in the future will result in a ban....

      Ryan Lee wrote:
      I don't see how name calling is relevant to this thread.
      Please keep that out of this forum.
      Last thing I want to see is a bunch of "yo mama" jokes flying back and forth.

      In any case, Sasafrass (and others) has been vocal and speaking out opinions/beliefs.