Re: Introducing new Yahoo! Domains (with some details for you existing users)

  • Rodney Remington
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 23 9:48 PM
      I figured it out. If you go to the trueswitch website and download
      their commercial product, there is no option for ymail. If you however
      click on the banner ad for trueswitch present on your yahoo email
      homepage, there is a ymail option. I used it and it works very well
      and it's free which is a bonus. The only catch is it will transfer any
      emails in a folder but not emails in your inbox, so make sure you move
      all your inbox emails into a folder.