Problems Using New Rocketmail Domain

  • justkenneth
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 22, 2008
      I've created a new rocketmail.com userid but am unable to use it.
      When entering my full email address and password, I get a message
      which says, "Invalid ID or password. Please try again using your
      full Yahoo! ID."

      Since I already used my full Yahoo! ID, which in this case is the
      full rocketmail email address, I clicked on the forgot password
      link. When I go to the next page and enter my information (i.e.,
      userid and graphic verification code), I get another page which says
      the following:

      Please contact Yahoo! customer care

      Sorry, your password can't be reset online To reset the password
      for this account, please contact Yahoo! Customer Care Our Customer
      Care team will email you instructions that will help confirm your
      identity and allow them to better assist you.

      Contact Customer Care

      The last line is a link to a mail FAQ page but there's no clear and
      obvious place there at which I can request help resetting my
      password.

      When scrolling through the comments at the Yahoo! Mail Blog, it
      appears that this exact same problem is affecting many other users.

      So what is the solution? I've emailed Ryan and asked him to forward
      my email to customer care. Has anyone else here encountered this
      problem or managed to resolve it?

      Kenneth