Re: [Y-Mail] Mail retrieval problem:

  • Brent
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 4, 2008
      I believe this is a browser/computer problem and not a Yahoo problem. Sleep/hibernate has never worked very well on my computer.

      On Wed, Jun 4, 2008 at 7:46 PM, randall_shimizu <randall.shimizu@...> wrote:
      Mail retrieval problem: When I go back to mail from hibernate or sleep
      I am often forced to reload the page in order for Yahoo mail to
      retrieve new emails. The check  mail and inbox buttons will not
      retrieve mail This is hassle because I have to wait for mail to load
      in memory.

         mailto:Y-Mail-digest@yahoogroups.com

    • randall_shimizu
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 4, 2008
        Yes, but there other times when I perform other tasks in yahoo mail. I
        am also forced to reload the page to retrieve new emails.

        --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Brent <flapdoodle@...> wrote:

        > I believe this is a browser/computer problem and not a Yahoo problem.
        > Sleep/hibernate has never worked very well on my computer.
        >
        > On Wed, Jun 4, 2008 at 7:46 PM, randall_shimizu <
        > randall.shimizu@...> wrote:
        >
        > > Mail retrieval problem: When I go back to mail from hibernate or sleep
        > > I am often forced to reload the page in order for Yahoo mail to
        > > retrieve new emails. The check mail and inbox buttons will not
        > > retrieve mail This is hassle because I have to wait for mail to load
        > > in memory.

      • razor edge
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 5, 2008
          Hi what exactly do you mean by "sleep or hibernate?
          I use firefox..also Internet Explorer & Opera.
          When I fire up the computer I click on one of these browsers.. type in my name in the slot requested & below my password for that account & presto I am there. I click on "inbox"& there they are.
          When I'm finished I hit the red X in upper right corner & I'm off..
          I've been using Yahoo for years? Please explain.. Am I missing something?

             http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/Y-Mail/ join

             mailto:Y-Mail-digest@ yahoogroups. com
             mailto:Y-Mail-fullfeatured @yahoogroups. com

             http://docs. yahoo.com/ info/terms/