Re: Trouble with yahoo mail!!!

  • freedom4meee
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 2, 2008
      --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Christian <cdpostbox-ygroups@...>
      wrote:

      > Hi,
      >
      > It may bee a problem with a browser cookie. Have you tried
      > this particular account from another browser? If you still have the
      > problem in the other browser it's Yahoo!, If not I would clean out
      all
      > temporary files including cookies from the browser you using with
      this
      > account. Of course, if you still have the problem with a clean
      cookie
      > set the problem is Yahoo! for sure.\
      >
      > There's another poster with the same problem here today which may
      indicate that there may be a problem on Yahoo!'s side with regards to
      log-in.

      > --
      > Christian

      know what to do anymore. The problem is that I have to log in every 3
      minutes or so even though I check the box that says " sign me up for
      2 weeks". This is quite a disturbing error. I've tried other email
      addresses I have and it doesn't do this, so I know it's yahoo. I wish
      something could be done about this. I'm about ready to close my mail
      account.

      > Dear Christian, IT IS an error with yahoo! I tried what you said to
      do. What does one have to do to get any help with yahoo
      errors???????

      > Practice courtesy, you never know, it might come into style!

    • too_much green_tea
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 2, 2008
        Double check your "Member Information" in "My Account". That time period set in "My Account" overrides the 2 weeks option at the login prompt.

        > Dear Christian, IT IS an error with yahoo! I tried what you said to

        do. What does one have to do to get any help with yahoo
        errors?????? ?

      • fiction_scribe
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 2, 2008
          And check the clock on the computer you are using.

          If the date/time on the computer's clock is not correct, it will cause
          problems of various kinds.