Re: [Y-Mail] Trouble with yahoo mail!!!

  • Christian
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 2, 2008
      Hi,

      It may bee a problem with a browser cookie. Have you tried this particular account from another browser? If you still have the problem in the other browser it's Yahoo!, If not I would clean out all temporary files including cookies from the browser you using with this account. Of course, if you still have the problem with a clean cookie set the problem is Yahoo! for sure.\

      There's another poster with the same problem here today which may indicate that there may be a problem on Yahoo!'s side with regards to log-in.

      --
      Christian

      I've been having trouble with yahoo mail for sometime now and don't know what to do anymore. The problem is that I have to log in every 3 minutes or so even though I check the box that says " sign me up for 2 weeks". This is quite a disturbing error. I've tried other email addresses I have and it doesn't do this, so I know it's yahoo. I wish something could be done about this. I'm about ready to close my mail account.

      Practice courtesy, you never know, it might come into style!

    • freedom4meee
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 2, 2008
        --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Christian <cdpostbox-ygroups@...>
        wrote:

        > Hi,
        >
        > It may bee a problem with a browser cookie. Have you tried
        > this particular account from another browser? If you still have the
        > problem in the other browser it's Yahoo!, If not I would clean out
        all
        > temporary files including cookies from the browser you using with
        this
        > account. Of course, if you still have the problem with a clean
        cookie
        > set the problem is Yahoo! for sure.\
        >
        > There's another poster with the same problem here today which may
        indicate that there may be a problem on Yahoo!'s side with regards to
        log-in.

        > --
        > Christian
        > Dear Christian, It is an error with Yahoo! What can be done about
        it??????????????????????? Debra Daniel

        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 2, 2008
          wrote:

          > Hi,
          >
          > It may bee a problem with a browser cookie. Have you tried
          > this particular account from another browser? If you still have the
          > problem in the other browser it's Yahoo!, If not I would clean out
          all
          > temporary files including cookies from the browser you using with
          this
          > account. Of course, if you still have the problem with a clean
          cookie
          > set the problem is Yahoo! for sure.\
          >
          > There's another poster with the same problem here today which may
          indicate that there may be a problem on Yahoo!'s side with regards to
          log-in.

          > --
          > Christian

          do. What does one have to do to get any help with yahoo
          errors???????

          > Practice courtesy, you never know, it might come into style!

        • too_much green_tea
          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 2, 2008
            Double check your "Member Information" in "My Account". That time period set in "My Account" overrides the 2 weeks option at the login prompt.

            > Dear Christian, IT IS an error with yahoo! I tried what you said to

            do. What does one have to do to get any help with yahoo
            errors?????? ?

          • fiction_scribe
            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 2, 2008
              And check the clock on the computer you are using.

              If the date/time on the computer's clock is not correct, it will cause
              problems of various kinds.