Re: [Y-Mail] Error: with no help from yahoo!

  • Christian
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 2, 2008
      Hi,

      It may bee a problem with a browser cookie. Have you tried this particular account from another browser? If you still have the problem in the other browser it's Yahoo!, If not I would clean out all temporary files including cookies from the browser you using with this account. Of course, if you still have the problem with a clean cookie set the problem is Yahoo! for sure.

      --
      Christian

      I have a very disturbing, annoying problem. Everytime I'm on my mail
      I have to log back in every 3 0r 4 minutes. And it says "Sorry, your
      time has expired, sign in again". It stops me in the middle of whatever
      I'm doing, including writing messages, and they get lost. No help from
      yahoo with this error. I'm about to close my account. I know it's yahoo
      because I've tried my other addresses and they work fine.

    • freedom4meee
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 17, 2008
        --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "freedom4meee" <freedom4meee@...> wrote:

        > I have a very disturbing, annoying problem. Everytime I'm on my mail
        > I have to log back in every 3 0r 4 minutes. And it says "Sorry, your
        > time has expired, sign in again". It stops me in the middle of
        whatever
        > I'm doing, including writing messages, and they get lost. No help
        from
        > yahoo with this error. I'm about to close my account. I know it's
        yahoo
        > because I've tried my other addresses and they work fine.
        >

        >I am STILL having this same problem with yahoo!!! Do you think yahoo
        >cares a litte about my problem with THEIR ERROR??? NOOOOO!!!!!What a
        >terrible job yahoo is doing with erros! Debbie
      • Cindy Cozad-Rudinger
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 18, 2008
          What happened to the "auto" function for the "to" line?
          I'm having to open my address book, then C&P email addresses every time I want to compose email. Cindy

          Obedience is a lifestyle!
          Melanie...Flat-Coated Retriever mix &
          Reka...MJR's Eureka!!! RN...Norwegian Elkhound
        • Ryan Lee
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 18, 2008
            Are you referring to the auto-complete for the "To" address bar?
            I'm using YMail new and it works for me.

            Are you on classic or New?
            Which browser are you using?  Have you tried it with a different browser?

            I'm sure some posts go unanswered because no one has an answer or a suggestion. Perhaps no one else has had this problem?