Well, they painted me into a corner: no saving drafts on Classic

  • Robin Siegel
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 1, 2008
      They took away the Preview capability, disemboweled the search tool, and now you can't save Drafts in Classic after you mail them, even with the shift key.

      Guess I'm moving to New Mail. I'm too old for this.

      Robin
    • Robin Siegel
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 2, 2008
        Sadly, I've already had to go back and forth to Classic in order to use options no longer available on New Mail. You'd think the developers would have finished New Mail before getting out the pitchforks to drive us off of Classic.

        They took away the Preview capability, disemboweled the search tool, and now you can't save Drafts in Classic after you mail them, even with the shift key.

        Guess I'm moving to New Mail. I'm too old for this.

        Robin

      • Cindy Cozad-Rudinger
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 2, 2008
          I guess they learned that behavior from M$. >:-/

          --- Robin Siegel <pennyroyalnorwich@...> wrote:
          > Sadly, I've already had to go back and forth to
          > Classic in order to use options no longer available
          > on New Mail. You'd think the developers would have
          > finished New Mail before getting out the pitchforks
          > to drive us off of Classic.

          ...Melanie & Reka...
          With dog, all things are possible!
        • Brent
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 2, 2008
            I just tried in Classic to save a draft after it was sent with the shift key and had no problem, Also, I tried several searches and had no problem with any of them.

            On Sun, Jun 1, 2008 at 9:42 PM, Robin Siegel <pennyroyalnorwich@...> wrote:
            They took away the Preview capability, disemboweled the search tool, and now you can't save Drafts in Classic after you mail them, even with the shift key.

            Guess I'm moving to New Mail. I'm too old for this.

            Robin

               mailto:Y-Mail-digest@yahoogroups.com

          • Robin Siegel
            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 2, 2008
              Must be my farm or server or whatever they are, because it wouldn't work for me.

                 http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/Y-Mail/ join

                 mailto:Y-Mail-digest@ yahoogroups. com
                 mailto:Y-Mail-fullfeatured @yahoogroups. com

                 http://docs. yahoo.com/ info/terms/