Trouble with yahoo mail!!!

  • Debra Daniel
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 1, 2008
      I've been having trouble with yahoo mail for sometime now and don't know what to do anymore. The problem is that I have to log in every 3 minutes or so even though I check the box that says " sign me up for 2 weeks". This is quite a disturbing error. I've tried other email addresses I have and it doesn't do this, so I know it's yahoo. I wish something could be done about this. I'm about ready to close my mail account.

      Practice courtesy, you never know, it might come into style!

    • Christian
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 2, 2008
        Hi,

        It may bee a problem with a browser cookie. Have you tried this particular account from another browser? If you still have the problem in the other browser it's Yahoo!, If not I would clean out all temporary files including cookies from the browser you using with this account. Of course, if you still have the problem with a clean cookie set the problem is Yahoo! for sure.\

        There's another poster with the same problem here today which may indicate that there may be a problem on Yahoo!'s side with regards to log-in.

        --
        Christian

        I've been having trouble with yahoo mail for sometime now and don't know what to do anymore. The problem is that I have to log in every 3 minutes or so even though I check the box that says " sign me up for 2 weeks". This is quite a disturbing error. I've tried other email addresses I have and it doesn't do this, so I know it's yahoo. I wish something could be done about this. I'm about ready to close my mail account.

        Practice courtesy, you never know, it might come into style!

      • freedom4meee
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 2, 2008
          --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Christian <cdpostbox-ygroups@...>
          wrote:

          > Hi,
          >
          > It may bee a problem with a browser cookie. Have you tried
          > this particular account from another browser? If you still have the
          > problem in the other browser it's Yahoo!, If not I would clean out
          all
          > temporary files including cookies from the browser you using with
          this
          > account. Of course, if you still have the problem with a clean
          cookie
          > set the problem is Yahoo! for sure.\
          >
          > There's another poster with the same problem here today which may
          indicate that there may be a problem on Yahoo!'s side with regards to
          log-in.

          > --
          > Christian
          > Dear Christian, It is an error with Yahoo! What can be done about
          it??????????????????????? Debra Daniel

          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 2, 2008
            wrote:

            > Hi,
            >
            > It may bee a problem with a browser cookie. Have you tried
            > this particular account from another browser? If you still have the
            > problem in the other browser it's Yahoo!, If not I would clean out
            all
            > temporary files including cookies from the browser you using with
            this
            > account. Of course, if you still have the problem with a clean
            cookie
            > set the problem is Yahoo! for sure.\
            >
            > There's another poster with the same problem here today which may
            indicate that there may be a problem on Yahoo!'s side with regards to
            log-in.

            > --
            > Christian

            do. What does one have to do to get any help with yahoo
            errors???????

            > Practice courtesy, you never know, it might come into style!

          • too_much green_tea
            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 2, 2008
              Double check your "Member Information" in "My Account". That time period set in "My Account" overrides the 2 weeks option at the login prompt.

              > Dear Christian, IT IS an error with yahoo! I tried what you said to

              do. What does one have to do to get any help with yahoo
              errors?????? ?

            • fiction_scribe
              Message 6 of 6 , Jun 2, 2008
                And check the clock on the computer you are using.

                If the date/time on the computer's clock is not correct, it will cause
                problems of various kinds.