Re: Delete in address bar

  • Ben Hart
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 1, 2008

      If I go to tools and "delete browsing history" won't that delete all the addresses ?

      I just want to delete the ones I don't want.

    • fiction_scribe
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 2, 2008
        Bookmark the ones you want and then you won't lose those.

        Of course then you'll have to go to Bookmarks to load them, but you'll
        have the addresses of those sites.

        Additionally, Firefox has a "bookmark" toolbar that I use form my 11
        most visited URLs.