Re: [Y-Mail] Delete in address bar

  • razor edge
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 1, 2008
      If you mean by address bar the slott where you ty[pe in Http:// to get to a site on the internet... Go to tools & click on delete private data.

      Ben Hart <bandy1939@...> wrote:
      In the drop down address bar, how do you delete the ones you don't want?
      If you keep adding to the address bar they eventully drop off.

    • Ben Hart
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 1, 2008

        If I go to tools and "delete browsing history" won't that delete all the addresses ?

        I just want to delete the ones I don't want.

      • fiction_scribe
        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 2, 2008
          Bookmark the ones you want and then you won't lose those.

          Of course then you'll have to go to Bookmarks to load them, but you'll
          have the addresses of those sites.

          Additionally, Firefox has a "bookmark" toolbar that I use form my 11
          most visited URLs.