Archive

  • medicrn11
    Message 1 of 3 , May 31 3:23 PM
      Am I missing something. I can't seem to find the archive feature in
      Mail Plus? I seem to have forgotten where it is?

      Thanks
    • Lloyd Haskins
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1, 2008
        --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "medicrn11" <larrypwest@...> wrote:

        > Am I missing something. I can't seem to find the archive feature in
        > Mail Plus? I seem to have forgotten where it is?

        Well, if you're in New Mail, you want to somehow make your way to the
        Classic options menu. One way to do this is to, say, go to Options,
        then POP & Forwarding, click the "Set up or edit POP & Forwarding" link.
        This will take you to the Classic options menu for POP Access &
        Forwarding. Then click on the Mail link on the left-hand side of the
        Window under Options, which takes you to the main Classic options menu,
        then select Archive Messages from the middle of the page.

        Surely there has to be a better way, but this works for me.
      • Lloyd Haskins
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 3, 2008
          --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "Lloyd Haskins" <lmhaskins@...> wrote:

          > --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "medicrn11" larrypwest@ wrote:
          > >
          > > Am I missing something. I can't seem to find the archive feature in
          > > Mail Plus? I seem to have forgotten where it is?
          >
          > [etc.].

          I forgot to mention that once your mail store goes past a certain size,
          archiving no longer works, and you may have to archive individual
          folders. This even happens to me when I specify a narrow date range
          over all of my folders and it still times out.